We understand the value of professional guidance and support when making important strategic decisions and take our responsibility seriously. We can provide reassurance and expert advice to help you approach each decision with the benefit of experience and a fresh perspective.
- We are committed to developing strong and enduring relationships with our clients, working with and alongside your management team.
- As a small company we can react quickly to your needs, taking care of the issues while you remain focused on running your business.
- We offer you access to a wide range of specialist skills and expertise across different industry segments and will not back away from challenging issues.
- Our ability to analyse complex situations and identify key issues quickly will keep you moving forward in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- We will always offer objective and independent advice, with practical and workable solutions that represent the best value for money.
- We have a track record of success which is evidenced by our clients and assisting them achieve value enhancing commercial outcomes.
- Pastoral – sheep & beef, dairy
- Information Technology
- Mobile Applications
- Financial markets
- Network contracting
- Process heat
- Distributed energy
- Import Distribution
- Financial Services
- Housing and Construction
- Marketing & Logistics
- Not for Profit
- Pet food
- Sporting goods
- Telco networks
- Food & Beverage
- Functional Foods
Some Client Feedback
“Totally Vets and Tylee+Co have worked together over a number of years on mergers & acquisitions and business strategy.
As our business has grown the need for independent commercial advice has become essential both at a governance and management level. Dougal Tylee's experience in this field and his work across a range of business sectors brings a perspective which would otherwise be lacking and has assisted Totally Vets to maintain business discipline as the Company grows.
Dougal's depth of understanding of our sector is a big advantage, as is his network. We are looking forward to an on-going relationship with Tylee+Co and I'm happy to endorse Dougal's services”.
Chris Carter, Chief Executive, Totally Vets Ltd
“Dougal ran a very well thought through process. He pulled the investment proposition together very professionally and presented it well to prospects. He provided practical and timely advice and kept the capital raising process moving forward. I enjoyed working with Dougal and most importantly he got the result we were seeking”.
Graeme Napier, Founding Shareholder and Director, Henergy Eggs Ltd
“Dougal provides well-researched and practical advice, and valuable strategic input that aids our decision-making. He consistently delivers on time and relates well to EMS's board, management and staff. I would definitely recommend Dougal to other clients who require expert support on strategic projects, and who are looking to grow their business”.
Kevin Duckworth, Chief Executive, Energy Market Services
- “As part of our due diligence of Fond Foods, we required a strategic review of the business, its market position, potential for growth, key risks etc. We also needed independent advice on the reasonableness of the purchase price and some help with preparing a financial model for bank funding purposes. Dougal provided us a comprehensive report with a number of practical recommendations and also developed an integrated financial model with detailed assumptions. We were really impressed with the quality of Dougal's work, it exceeded our expectations and was value for money”.
Paul Larkman, Director, Fond Foods (2007) Ltd
- “Dougal provided an excellent service to ETSL in what amounted to a constrained timeframe. His research, financial and strategic analysis proved invaluable to us. Furthermore, Dougal brings a pleasant and personable demeanour to the table, which is something that is often overlooked. Business in the end is all about people and we would have no hesitation about using Dougal's services again or recommending him to others”.
Geoff Bennett, Chief Executive, Energy and Technical Services Ltd
Tylee + Co works with other selected professionals with complementary skills and specific sector knowledge to provide clients with enhanced capability and expertise, on an as required basis.
We have a strong alliance with Shoreline Partners with whom we have worked on a number of joint projects.
Brian Steele is the executive director of Shoreline Partners, which provides Mergers & Acquisitions, Governance and Strategic Planning services.
Brian has primary expertise in the Information Communications and Technology and Education industries. He has gained wide financial and commercial experience from Europe, Asia and New Zealand.
Brian is a director of companies that utilise technology to improve customer outcomes. Brians board experience includes TeamTalk subsidiary Araneo, LifeDirect (TradeMe), Axon Computer Systems, (Dimension Data), Xero partner Flexi-Time, and VX Sport. His other roles include the commercial arm of Ngati Apa ki te Ra To, and the NZ Book Council.